With around 350 employees from the Hamuel-Reichenbacher group of companies, HAMUEL Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG in Meeder and Reichenbacher Hamuel GmbH in Dörfles-Esbach are part of the globally active SCHERDEL Group, which has more than 4,000 employees. Almost 100 years of experience in mechanical engineering and more than 30 years of expertise in CNC machining make the company a specialist for CNC machining centers. The product range includes, for example, CNC milling machines for wood, aluminum, composite materials, plastics, metal and titanium machining as well as materials that are difficult to machine. Many in-house developments, special designs and patents illustrate the high level of innovation that distinguishes the company.
On September 01, 2014, a total of 16 new apprentices began their careers at the two companies. Among the young, motivated people are again this year two dual courses of study in the fields of industrial mechanics and electrical engineering. All trainees visit the specialist departments of production, machining, sheet metal production, quality assurance, logistics or assembly and administration at the Dörfles-Esbach and Meeder plants for a certain period of time, depending on the occupation they are training for. There they work closely with the respective skilled workers and also take on tasks relating to production. To promote the trainees’ motivation, a joint “get-to-know-you day” is also planned with the instructors to train them to work together as a team.
Information training general:
- Reichenbacher Hamuel has 8 trainees and HAMUEL has 8 trainees, 2x of which are dual study students.
- Trainees include industrial clerks, industrial mechanics, mechatronics technicians, electronics technicians for industrial engineering, warehouse logistics specialists, IT specialists for system integration, technical product designers, production technologists and dual students with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical and electrical engineering.
Information industrial training:
- Training of industrial mechanics and mechatronics engineers together in the first year of apprenticeship in the training workshop in Dörfles-Esbach
- Contents: Metal basic course, basic course machine tools drilling, turning, milling, basic courses electrical engineering and control engineering.
- From the second year of the apprenticeship onwards, in-company rotation in the specialist departments of the companies, in line with the job description
- Electronics technicians and production technologists receive a shortened basic metal and machine course and then go into the specialist departments of the companies as early as the first year of their apprenticeships
- The dual students also receive a shortened basic training and are then quickly introduced to practical work.
- Rüdiger Fischer: Electrical engineering, control engineering (Dörfles-Esbach location)
- Jens Mryholod: Mechanics, electrical engineering, control engineering, machines (Dörfles-Esbach and Meeder locations)
- Frank Welsch (apprenticeship management): mechanics, control technology, machines (Dörfles-Esbach location)
Information commercial training:
- The commercial trainees are trained separately at the respective Dörfles-Esbach and Meeder locations.
- Operational flow in the relevant business areas, such as materials management, human resources, finance and accounting, marketing and sales
- At the beginning of the third year of training, additional inter-company training takes place in our central accounting department at SCHERDEL in Marktredwitz.